segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

falas de filmes lindas *-*


“I do know that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life” 
[Runaway Bride]


“I love that you get cold when it's seventy degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.”
[When Harry Met Sally]


“I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” [The Wedding Date]


“You had me at hello.” [Jerry Maguire]



Bruna Carvalho

Um comentário:

  1. cara, que perfeito *o*
    muito lindo mesmo. Adorei esse texto, parabéns, bu.

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts with Thumbnails